July 27, 2008

Book Meme

On her blog, Jasmine tagged "anyone who wants to participate"

The "rules" are:

  1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages)
  2. Open the book to page 123.
  3. Find the fifth sentence
  4. Post the next three sentences
  5. Tag five people.
(I will admit that I sort of cheated, as the nearest book was Saxon Math 54, and the 5th problem on page 123 was: 4+3+8+4+2+5+7+6+3+7+2+5)

  1. Found Do Hard Things
  2. Opened to page 123.
  3. The 5th Sentence was: We get energetic and enthusiastic help.
  4. The following 3 were: Everybody wins. We understand that not everyone has a family like ours, and we'd be exaggerating if we tried to make our family sound anything near perfect. But we hope you catch the vision for collaborating with family - if not with the family you have now, then with other families in the community and with the family you'll have someday.
  5. I think I'll copy Jasmine and tag whomever wishes to be tagged.

1 comment:

  1. Me, me, I'll tag myself

    1. Found Omnibus I: Biblical and Classical Civilizations

    2. Opened to p. 123

    3.The fifth sentence is: "The waters of this river, however, stretch back even further."

    4. The next three sentences: " The headwater flowed by a beach called Marathon and through a bay called Salamis. Herodotus of Halicarnassus records some of the beginning of this great river. Christ came long ago and purified the waters of the river."

    5. I tag whomever so wishes.

    ReplyDelete