November 13, 2008

15 things about me.....

I was tagged by Taylor this time.

  1. I simply cannot stand cockroches
  2. I wish I could paint every sunset, sunrise, or pretty sky that I see.
  3. I have worn my favorite skirt so much part of it has turned a ugly grayish-brown. (It used to be a light colored denim)
  4. I don't like spiders, and if they are bigger than a dime or a non daddy long leg type it is worse. And one is trapped under a tupperware about 18" away from my foot as I type.
  5. I am having a hard time thinking of 15 stuff about me.
  6. I don't like any kind of fizzy drinks.
  7. I eat my grits the "yankee way" (with brown sugar)
  8. I have made coloring pages out of my favorite photos (using the computer)
  9. I do not like the so called "art" nowadays
  10. I do not look good in yellow
  11. I once had my hair cut to shoulder length (never again)
  12. I am not normally a very word-y person
  13. I have been amazed at the "lack" of tornados in AL (not that I like them...)
  14. I don't like any type of seafood
  15. I have no idea why people are so crazy about the game of Football

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you on practically all those things! Except 3, 5, 8, and 14. I don't know about 4, 10, and 12. ;)
    Oh, and here's my "blog" though there's not a lot of interest on it...

    ReplyDelete