- I simply cannot stand cockroches
- I wish I could paint every sunset, sunrise, or pretty sky that I see.
- I have worn my favorite skirt so much part of it has turned a ugly grayish-brown. (It used to be a light colored denim)
- I don't like spiders, and if they are bigger than a dime or a non daddy long leg type it is worse. And one is trapped under a tupperware about 18" away from my foot as I type.
- I am having a hard time thinking of 15 stuff about me.
- I don't like any kind of fizzy drinks.
- I eat my grits the "yankee way" (with brown sugar)
- I have made coloring pages out of my favorite photos (using the computer)
- I do not like the so called "art" nowadays
- I do not look good in yellow
- I once had my hair cut to shoulder length (never again)
- I am not normally a very word-y person
- I have been amazed at the "lack" of tornados in AL (not that I like them...)
- I don't like any type of seafood
- I have no idea why people are so crazy about the game of Football
November 13, 2008
I was tagged by Taylor this time.
Shared by Hannah Jane Graveling at 12:22 PM