November 3, 2008

Tagged once again......

...For the 6 things meme, this time by Stephen.

The Rules:

• Link to the person who tagged you.
• Post the rules on your blog.
• Write Six Random Things about yourself.
• “Tag” six-or-so other people at the bottom of your post.
• Leave comments on their blogs, letting them know they’ve been tagged.
• Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve written the post.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  1. I enjoy collecting things.
  2. I am known for both sleepwalking & sleep talking
  3. I (and some of my siblings) are learning both Hebrew and Spanish.
  4. My hair is currently 29" long.
  5. If I ever had to choose a "Job", I would be a interior decorator.
  6. Other than myself, I know 8 or 9 Hannah's (and one of them even shares my middle name)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm not sure who to tag, so I will simply tag anyone who wishes to be tagged. I would also like to remind of my family members that they were tagged one month ago......

No comments:

Post a Comment