- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Write six random things about yourself.
- Tag sixish people at the end of your post.
- Let each person know he or she has been tagged.
- Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
- I am left handed
- I can't stand macaroni & cheese
- I don't like wearing sneakers (tennis shoes)
- I didn't know there was a world war I till I was 12, but I knew a lot about WWII.
- I used to think that butter grew on trees in Alaska. (The sticks would melt if they grew anywhere else)
- I love medjool dates
- (I must be really odd, I'm going over the requirement) I read fast. Really fast. I read through To Have and To Hold in 3 days. I read From Dark to Dawn in 2. So Much More was read in 2 days. I've been known to go through 3 books a day. When we go on vacation, I have to take an average of 4 books a day, and still need to pace myself and do cross-stitch or something in between books.
I'm going to tag my family (Mom, Stephen, Lizzy, Esther, Joseph and Abbie.) They are welcome to use my blog to post it. Or they can do it in the comments if they like.